Terms & Conditions For Tutors effective from 01/01/2014
1. Registration Charge: Rs. 200/-.
2. Commission (applied for all new tuitions provided by us or referred by any of our clients)
· First Month: 100% of one month's fee (for average no. of classes finalized with client subjected to minimum of 4 classes)
· Subsequent Months: -Nil-
· Short term packages (crash courses, college level etc.): 25% of total amount received by him/her in less than 2 months.
3. KOLKATA Candidates submit a copy of following Documents to our office in person and for candidates outside KOLKATA please upload scan copy of your documents in your e-hometutors.com account:
a). Two coloured passport size photograph.
b). Photo Identification proof (Photo ID like Voter ID, Passport, Driving licence or Aadhar Card).
c). Present/permanent address proof or both (in case of tenant or not a permanent resident of KOLKATA).
d). Photo copy of last obtained educational qualification.
4. First month’s fees will be collected from the clients by TUTOR SIGNATURE only or by tutor if allowed by us and should be paid to us within a week or can be paid online to Tutor Signature account.
5. If any tuition provided to you continues for the next year (after completing one full year) or any new tuition provided/referred by OUR CLIENT, the tutor has to pay the commission as applied in condition no. - (2)
6. If any client calls a tutor after a gap of few days/weeks/months of the trial class then it’s the duty of the tutor also to update us about that.
7. When we provide any tuition to any tutor then you must please contact the client immediately and inform us about the developments as early as possible.
8. Teachers (tutors) are requested not to indulge in any activity other than tutoring such as taking money for admission in any college/ school/ institutions or any fraud proposal.
9. In case of any fraud by teachers (tutors) with any client or with TUTOR SIGNATURE then we are free to take legal action against him/her.
10. Tutors are requested to please update us immediately about their present address and phone/mobile number if changed and are requested to provide your ID proof to clients if demanded by them.
11. Tutors are requested to be punctual and behave/talk/dress up as a Gentleman/lady while visiting to any client for trial or regular class.
12. Tutor Signature reserves the right to modify / add / delete any condition at any time.
All DISPUTES, IF ANY, ARE TO BE SETTLED UNDER KOLKATA JURISDICTION ONLY.